суббота, 15 декабря 2012 г.

imagine filming the story

Oh, if only I could make the film which reflect the story from this book, it was the same like the film "Atonement" by Joe Wright. This film impressed me deeply. He is very talented person.
I loved how at the beginning of the same episodes shown by the different characters. From that point picture seems brighter and more interesting.  Touching the theme of the actors and their characters, I must say that the couple of ​​Keira Knightley and James McAvoy, was imprinted in my subconscious as something inseparable - they perfectly complement each other, how much sincerity, how much power in every word, look, even in their silence felt something strong, heartbreaking.
But for me, I would make this wonderful story not a film, but a serial. Because it is very difficult to show all exciting moments, all main character's thought and actions. I would make it more disclosed. Every line in the book is important, and it is not allowed to miss one little, but major idea.


2 комментария:

  1. Alyona,reading your blog I am interested in this book and this film!First of all, I prefer unpredictable unusual plot,also you tell that it's a beautiful sentimental love story and I think that this book is exiting and magnificent,it widens my horizon!I believe I will get real joy when I will plunge into the plot of the story.
    And what do you think,which one I should begin with?The book or the film?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. book i think
    film is more shorter and it is hard to understand it firstly

    ОтветитьУдалить